A life saver! What was Mini thinking putting such a crappy dip stick in our cars?
CravenSpeed's metal dip stick is the answer!
OIL IS IMPORTANT. CHECK IT ACCURATELY WITH A DEPENDABLE, EASY TO READ, CRAVENSPEED DIPSTICK.
- Easy to read stainless steel sinker
- Dual o-ring seal to protect from dirt and water
- Machined, and assembled entirely in the USA!
BETTER THAN THE STOCK MINI DIPSTICK
- The CravenSpeed Dipstick will never break (besides, if it did you know we would replace it!)
- The stainless steel sinker has holes that catch oil making it very easy to read.
- The flexible, stainless steel, spring that makes up the length of the stick will not get caught or break like the stocker.
- Trade the yellow plastic for a Red Powder Coated aluminum handle for a substantially improved look.
IT'S A QUICK READ
FITS ALMOST ALL MINIS
Our second generation model fits all prince N14 and N18 engines. That means if you have a Countryman, Clubman, Coupe or Roadster it does not matter if it is a base, S or JCW model this dipstick will be perfect. Same goes for any hatchback MINI Coopers from 2007 to 2014 and convertibles from 2009 to 2014.
If you have a first generation MINI, then we can only supply a dipstick if you have the supercharged S or JCW model.