MMS Autosport adjustable rear lower control arms are designed, manufactured and assembled 100% in the USA!!!! The control arms allow for an increased range of rear camber adjustment, necessary for lowered cars or for performance alignments.
They only use the highest quality T6 6061 aluminum and ultra high end FK rod ends featuring a PTFE liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Sold as a pair.
- Made 100% in the USA
- Provides increased range and total control of rear camber adjustment
- Helps to maintain proper rear end geometry
- Increased performance due to bind free suspension articulation
- PTFE lined FK rod ends
- Anodized MMS military green
- Knurled center section for optimal grip while making adjustments
- 2002 - 2013 MINI Cooper hatchback, convertible and clubman