Battle MINI is an authorized dealer/installer for the recently redesigned and improved Sprintex Supercharger Upgrade Kit for the R52/R53 MINI Cooper S.
This is the perfect upgrade for first-generation MINI enthusiasts looking for more power and performance in an easy to install and maintain kit.
We upgraded to the Sprintex Super Charger when our 2005 R53s OEM Super Charger failed. We have put a combined 12,000 Track and daily driving miles on the system with no issues at all. We push this car to the limit at the track. The power band is smooth from 2,200-7,000 RPM. Our lap times have improved respectfully. The added ability to check, fill and replace the oil in the Sprintex Super Charger is a huge advantage over the stock unit. Providing years of reliable speed! Another advantage is the electric water pump. It is not powered by the super charger like the stock unit, giving lost power back to you as its not powered by the belt system. Installation is straight forward and easy as you follow the provided installation instructions.
Available for: 2002 to 2006 Mini Cooper S R52 and R53, LHD / RHD with Manual Transmission.
Replaces the factory Roots type supercharger with the ultra efficient S5-210 screw compressor which runs cooler and provides a denser charge, creating more power and torque at the same boost level. Suitable for a standard vehicle without the need for any additional upgrades.
S5 -210 can generate 300Hp on modified vehicles. No cutting or welding. Completely bolt on. Sprintex® designs do not require body or frame components to be cut. No tune is necessary to run the Sprintex Super Charger straight from the box. Plug and Play!
EASE OF INSTALL
• Completely bolt-on
• Self-contained oiling – no need for external oil lines
• Fully integrated supercharger system
• Average install time of 8 hours
PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY*
• 22% more horsepower; 162 WHP stock to 197 WHP supercharger
• 19% more torque; 142 lb/ft stock to 169 lb/ft supercharged
• For manual transmissions only
• *Performance results may vary based on vehicle condition, modifications, etc.
OEM STANDARD & STYLE
• Engineered and tested to OEM specifications
• Uses stock air filter housing
• Completely reversible
• High quality materials and finishes
• High-strength polymer construction for lower temps, greater efficiency and maximum power
• S5-210 ultra efficient S5-210 twin screw compressor for more power at lower RPM
Sprintex system parts are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles.
Please contact us for a quote if you would like us to instal.
*Aprox 8 hours of labor.
Please feel free to call or email with any questions or concerns you may have.
(435) 773-7880 or firstname.lastname@example.org